Throughout the day, I was under some illusion that it was some other day than the day it is supposed to be, Friday. And just when I opened up the editor to write something, a call marked as urgent ringed in my ears and now, I am at crossroads…
So, today, I’ll try to make it a quickie, just a few things to comment, lament or blurt on.
1. GOD is a mathematician, his first assumption, LET there be LIGHT!
2. If perfection is a myth, then I wish to be a mythological character.
3. The fear of not being accepted inhibits many of the words we wish to say and from satiating our bucket list. Eventually, the bucket overflows and we start living, not life, but compromise!
4. Why is everyone showing a hue of blue when black’s so complete?
5. When egos clash, echoes aren't heard, but an epic battle is being fought, disruptions greater than the times when titans fought over Olympus happen.
6. They walk, they lie, they live(love) , they die
7. Amongst many things, I am convicted of felony for lying. And they say I am still lying.
8. Someday I will segment myself into packets and launch myself into this World Wide Web. Then I'll go for a world tour, bit by bit!
9. To The God and The Devil, I pray alike, for God's blessings are long term investments, Devil's are instant delights!
10. The white fog is back here in the whistling woods, where are the bagpipers?
11. Don't turn away and walk, because you'll end up facing me again. The world is round. Merry go round.
12. Change is in the cards that I hold, not in the cards that I fold!